Friday 10 January 2014

Practise Shots with Camera:


Originally our plan was to have our indoor scene in Raman's garage, but recently decided to change it to my grandma's garage which I had evaluated before in a previous post as it was better for the idea we had in mine. Over the Christmas holidays, I decided to go and do some practise shots using the actual camera we would be using for filming, as before I had just used the low-quality camera on my phone. I decided to use one of the pre-set effects on the camera as it looked more effective compared to the normal setting.

















I also took some pictures using the camera around the area near my house as I had an idea of having our villain walking towards his house when it is quite dark but as I personally don't think they were successful, we probably won't use the idea in our actual piece.














No comments:

Post a Comment