Thursday 16 January 2014

Re-do Of Wrist for Production Company

I re-did the bloody wrist for the production company (previous attempt http://www.anniehayleyraman.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/pi-wrist.html ) because the format of the video was not working well with Final Cut Pro. So I applied special fx make-up to Annie's wrist and poured blood down a sink and filmed it. I used the same techniques and colours as before, but this time I made one vertical cut as seen in Blackout:

However, I made the wrist look more gruesome and gory and I put blood all over her wrists as if she had been bleeding a lot.
I did this firstly applying 2 coats of liquid latex, then moulding on the scar wax and blending it out to look like skin. I left a gap between 2 bits of wax - this formed the cut.


Then, I put black make-up in the 'cut' to make it look deeper and put purple-red make up on top of the black and around the edges and blended it out. Lastly, I applied the fake blood in and around the cut and dabbed it, then re-applied to make the blood look more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment