Sunday 9 March 2014

Chase Scene Final Storyboard:

I was in charge of the second re-filming of the chase scene but I used the ideas from Raman's previous storyboard and just altered the location. I had an idea of shooting it around the bridge near school and ended up coming up with this storyboard.


Firstly I wanted our victim to be running along roads with the villain in the background, using a variety of camera angles.
I then wanted her running onto the bridge and along it still with the villain behind, using camera angles where she is running towards and away from the camera as it would be good to edit them so the shots alternate.






Still with the victim running on the bridge, I really liked the idea of her looking over the bridge down to the motorway, almost as if she is contemplating suicide but decides not to. I wanted to do this in a POV shot as I think it would look effective and would give the audience an insight into her feelings at this moment. 
She then runs towards the other side of the bridge and goes down the stairs, I included a POV shot which would could alternate with the shots of her running down. 
The villain then comes down behind her and as the victim lies down on the stone bit under the bridge, he finally catches up with her.










The chase scene then ends with the original shot that Raman planned with the camera going into the victims mouth after she's been struggling for a few seconds. I liked this idea and planned to keep it in as a good way to transition from the chase scene to the death scene/flashbacks. 


We ended up using this storyboard in our final filming session and we used most of the shots explained here, so hopefully we should be able to edit them so the footage can be cut down to around 30-35 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment