Friday 4 April 2014

Final Editing (Typography & Sound)

From receiving feedback from our first draft, there was a comment on the timing of the titles because I had placed them on flashbacks which meant they appeared for less than 2 seconds. This made the title difficult to read as well as distracting the audience from the flashback which resulted in the audience missing it all. So, I moved all the quick titles onto longer clips so the audience can read them better.
Also, the red A+E sign between the chase scene and death scene was, according the audience, not needed to I got rid of that.


Next, Annie and I worked on the sound and we chose a different scream. I preferred number 7 0:28 because the girl screams and, at the end, chokes a little which fits in with our opening because the victim is being strangled.



No comments:

Post a Comment